We would love to hear from you
At Runacres Insurance, we pride ourselves in providing Financial Advice for Insurance Products to our Clients in accordance with the Standards for the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services for Ethical Behaviour, Conduct and Client Care. Our Financial Advice provides good outcomes for our Clients.
Your feedback is important to us, so whether you’d like to give a compliment or make a complaint, we’d love to hear from you.
For a compliment:
It’s always nice to hear a compliment firsthand, so if we’ve done a particularly great job either tell your Runacres Insurance contact directly, or send us an email on email@example.com
For a complaint:
You can make a complaint with our Team by either calling us, using our online form or writing to us. Our Complaints Manager will review your feedback then work with you to find a solution.
After you lodge a complaint
Once you’ve lodged a complaint, we will:
- However you choose to contact us we will acknowledge your complaint and you will receive our Internal Complaints process within 2 working days.
- We will Contact you for more information.
- We will approach all complaints with an open mind, listen and treat each complainant as an individual and with courtesy and respect.
- We will try to resolve your complaint quickly.
- You will receive a written decision, remedies and resolution as soon as practicable.
What should I do if I am not satisfied after making a complaint?
If you feel your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction using the Internal Complaints process, or you are unsatisfied with the response or resolution, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL).
FSCL is a dispute resolution scheme who we are a member of. This service will cost you nothing and is independent service that will help investigate or resolve the complaint. You can click on this link to find out how to make a complaint to Financial Services Complaints Limited http://www.fscl.org.nz/complaints/how-make-complaint
You can contact (fscl) at:
Postal Address: P.O. Box 5967, Wellington 6145 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 347 257